is an energy healing method similar to Reiki, this modality is an extension of Reiki, but a different frequency and more intense. They are both methods of energy healing which tap into chi (universal energy).
* Personalized forecast reports (3,6,12 months) * Relationship reports * Romantic Compatibility reports * Solar return reports
CHOOSING THE RIGHT EYELASH TECHNICIAN
Choosing an eyelash technician that is right for you can be confusing as there are many factors to take into consideration. Make sure to do your research before committing to your eyelash extensions. Make sure you ask questions and feel comfortable with your decision.
• Is the technician is certified?
• Are the products used professional products and FDA
• Does the technician have a variety of eyelashes to choose
from? (curly to not as curly, long to not as long, thick as not to
• Is the facility clean? Being properly trained also ensures that
the technician knows the procedures to sterilize their tools and
make sure they practice proper hygiene.
• Is the price too good to be true? Cheaper is definitely not
always better. Just like with a tattoo artist or hairstylist, you
more often than not get what you pay for. If lashes are done
improperly you could end up with lashes that are stuck
together and clumpy.
• A good technician will be proud of their work and want to show
it off. They will have before and after pictures to show potential
clients what they can do.
• The technician should provide their clients with information on
how to properly care for their eyelashes after the application.
• Does the technician/salon have a professional liability
• Is the Salon regularly inspected by Health Ontario?
Best of luck in your search for beautifully done lashes.