• Is the technician is certified?
• Are the products used professional products and FDA
• Does the technician have a variety of eyelashes to choose
from? (curly to not as curly, long to not as long, thick as not to
• Is the facility clean? Being properly trained also ensures that
the technician knows the procedures to sterilize their tools and
make sure they practice proper hygiene.
• Is the price too good to be true? Cheaper is definitely not
always better. Just like with a tattoo artist or hairstylist, you
more often than not get what you pay for. If lashes are done
improperly you could end up with lashes that are stuck
together and clumpy.
• A good technician will be proud of their work and want to show
it off. They will have before and after pictures to show potential
clients what they can do.
• The technician should provide their clients with information on
how to properly care for their eyelashes after the application.
• Does the technician/salon have a professional liability
• Is the Salon regularly inspected by Health Ontario?
Best of luck in your search for beautifully done lashes.
Just had eyelash extensions installed for the first time and am delighted with the effect. Ms. Sonia is a perfectionist, taking great pride in her craft.
Sonia-Line provides 5 star service! Her facials, and relaxation massages are personalized and hands down the best in the Nation's Capital! Sonia-Line is very professional, dedicated and passionate about her business.
I have been going to Sonia for over a year for eyelash extensions. The time and effort that she puts in to making sure your eyelashes are perfect is outstanding. I highly recommend Sonia-Line.
I would 100% recommend the eyelash extensions. She is an amazing technician and does a great job.
Definitely would recommend Sonia-Line, really great quality products, very relaxing...My skin was glowing.
Sonia est très professionnelle et minutieuse. On peut voir qu'elle adore ce qu'elle fait. Je la recommande fortement!